Preparing for the journey
Here's everything you need to know to plan for our adventure & what you can expect upon arrival.
BEFORE WE MEET
- Please review my rates prior to our appointment
- Please note that our session time begins the moment you enter The Portal
- For all journeys, especially Tantra Sessions, I strongly recommend at least 90 minutes.
- Offerings are Cash only, please.
- The precise coordinates of The Portal will be revealed after you have been verified. Please do not ask for address if you have not yet been verified.
- Please arrive on-time for our appointment.
- If you are going to be late or need to cancel, please let me know.
- If you cancel with less than 24hrs notice, you will still be responsible for paying for 50-100% of the session missed, prior to booking any future appointments.
- If you are a "no call/no show" you will not be invited to book with me in the future.
- Please text or call me when you are 5 min away.
- Please wait for confirmation before entering the access code to the building.
- If you get lost, please text or call me.
- Please enter The Portal quietly, & discretely.
- Please remove your shoes & place your belongings on the bench in the hallway.
- I will direct you to the designated offering tray, where you will leave your donation.
- We will do a brief introduction & discuss your specific intentions for the session.
- The more transparent you are about why you are coming to me, the better I can guide you.
- I encourage you to let go of any shame or embarrassment you may be holding, & share as openly & honestly as you can.
- I have specific practices designed to address certain performance-related concerns, please know you are coming to a nonjudgemental, safe space.
- It's OK if you don't know why you were called to book a session with me.
- It's OK if your only intention is to have a good time!
- We will quickly check-in about our respective boundaries & any injuries or physical limitations you wish to disclose.
- You are invited to enjoy a hot shower before & after your session. Fresh linens will be provided.
A NOTE ON NERVES
It's OK to be nervous, I get a little nervous too when meeting a new client. We both want the same thing: to be safe, & respected.